Sunday, February 08, 2009

Paper Scissors Death

WOW! Have you read this book yet? It is called Paper Scissors Death and it is written by Joanna Campbell Slan.

Let me just tell you that it is very well written! It keeps you interested with scrapbooking stuff and several twists. I am a person that loves to read, I just don't read novels very often. I'm more of a magazine person, because that way I can get through all the pages with lots of interruptions.

But, this book is so good, that I read it while making dinner one night (among other times). So, I'm sure I read it too fast the first time, so I'm reading it again! Love it!!! I have found a few things that I read too fast, but mostly not. GOOD BOOK!!!

Go get it!

1 comment:

gardenlady5562 said...

Monica,
I am enjoying this book as well. Reminds me of Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum Books. It is well written and has some very hilarious parts.
See you Friday.
TTFN
Julia