Tuesday, November 09, 2010

21 day challenge


I've decided to accept the 21 day challenge with Rhonna Farrer. Today is day 5. I've done pretty good so far. Along with the physical challenge I am also journaling every day. This has been fabulous. I bought a small lined journal and decorated the front with glimmer mist and the challenge mantra. The kit was purchased from house of 3 and has so many great art inspirations. Instead of putting the whole thing together at once, I'm forcing myself to journal and artsy it as I go. Love it!!! I'm do glad I decided to go this route. Along with the journaling this is allowing me not to beat myself up for not doing more. After all, every but I do is more than I may have done.

This has been do great for me. I don't do well with competitions. But since this is just for me it is great. I think I'm enjoying the journaling the most.

Rhonna says that it takes 21 days for a habit to sync in or get busted out. Really I can do as many 21 days as I choose. Rhonna also stresses that one thing at a time is it. We all have so much that we want or need to change but focusing on one thing at a time really works. I love this!! If you want to do your own challenge I encourage to click on the picture on my blog of the 21 day challenge. It is linked to Rhonna's blog and you can get the whole scoop.

Hugs and blessed happiness to you!

No comments: