Sunday, November 28, 2010

A close up view of a table


Here is a picture of one of the tables close up. We use the good china that was handed down to me by Mehlville and Anna Garrett. We also use Waterford glasses. A lot of these were wedding presents and Mom and Daddy have found them for sale in houses throughout the years. The silverware is stainless I have the set we received when we got married and mom found a similar set for sale a long time ago and we bought it right away. It is fabulous to have that many stainless pieces. The napkins and tablecloths are all cloth. This year mom ironed all of them for me. I need to find another 8 foot tablecloth. The one I have is showing signs of use.

The decorations are fun. I find a few things to add each year but I try to stay along the simple side. That way it will all still go together.

Hope your Thanksgiving was filled with love and friendship and many many blessings.

No comments: