Saturday, September 20, 2008

Been a little busy

Ok, so I've been a little busy. I didn't realize that I hadn't posted in over a month. I still have many TopLine Creations (now Breezy Design) products available and on sale. If you want something, please let me know.

How do you like the page header? I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. I have been doing a little more digital scrapbook pages. I like doing them, but it almost takes longer to create. Plus it is a little bummer that I then have to upload the pages and get them printed. I love the look, but I am still so much in love with paper!!! It is nice to mix them up a bit in the books.

I just finished designing the t shirts for my son's fifth grade field trip. I am really happy with how they turned out. Some day I'll post a picture of the shirts. I need to get better about taking pictures of things I want to post.

I hope everyone has a great weekend. We will be at Fallfest and Mass most of the weekend. It should be fun if it doesn't rain.

Hugs to all! Monica

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Monica! Thank you for your sweet comments! You certainly are a busy lady! I wish I had more time for traditional scrapbooking but there just aren't enough hours in the day!