Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A gift for teachers


Ok, while I am sharing. These are cans that I made (with Peter's help) for the boys' teachers. The monkey can is for Peter's teacher and the butterfly and flowers can is for Benjamin's teacher. Peter was telling me that his teacher loves monkeys, so we decided to make a gift for them. I know that teachers get so much stuff at christmas and at the end of the year, so we decided to give them a gift just because. We filled the can with a bag of smarties. Yes, the teachers loved their gifts!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What I cute can! I LOVE monkeys too and that can you made is the the cutest thing ever! I'm jealous of Peter's teacher! LOL! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some love! How funny same name, same city, lol small world!